Not every bedroom features a bedside cabinet, but it’s no secret that having it is a real convenience. What kind of night table to choose, according to the design of your bedroom and your needs? Check out our suggestions:
- If your bedroom is small, then choose a bedside cabinet, attached to the wall on both sides of the headboard of the bed. The other option is to make the headboard longer and the shelf to be installed on it. This model may not be so large, but it provides enough space for your bedside lamp, alarm clock or your cell phone.
- If you enjoy reading, then select a bedside table without loopholes, with open shelves on which to hold the books you’ve been reading lately. If your bedroom is with a modernistic design, then select furniture that fit this style – make the shelves crossed, for example.
- In the event that you have a pet who likes to sleep in the same room with you, then you can tailor your nightstand for a bed of fluffy friend. For that purpose, the top of it may be for your items, and the lower part of the locker may be covered with a soft cushion or basket for your pet. This type of bedside cabinet may make you run additional domestic cleaning Ealing but your little friend will surely love it.
- If you don’t have enough space for a bedside cabinet, then you can place a narrow bench in front of the bed. Keep in mind, too, that it is no longer necessarily the colour of the nightstand to be the same as that of the bed. It is important to fit the overall style of the room.
- There are also options to replace the bedside table with another piece of furniture. Put a small secondary table and keep your belongings onto it. The other option is to rotate the dresser so that its one side to be next to the bed. So you will get a night table with a larger area. If you are living in a house rental, then that idea is suitable for you. You won’t have to make any repairs, so you won’t need to discuss it with your landlord. And in case you move out soon, using end of tenancy cleaning services Ealing will be your major task.
What to keep on your nightstand? The most common things are: picture frames, night lamp, desk, cosmetics, mirror, a favorite book, flower in a pot, watch, jewelry box, etc. It is all up to you and your personal needs.