Everyone loves to cook in clean oven
For some of us, kitchen is the favorite place at home. This is where you make all those delicious recipes for you and your family. And of course, when you cook your masterpieces your oven gets dirty and cleaning it afterwards isn’t an easy task. Anyone who ever tried to remove burned grease out of the oven on their own will confirm that it is impossible to bring back the original shine by just using household detergents and a cloth.
What you need is a professional steam cleaning help and here are three reasons why.
- Are you able to see what is going on into your oven through the glass when you are cooking something? If how then there is a lot of burned grease accumulated over time. If you’ve ever tried to clean it, you know that it’s an impossible task without using some sort of toxic detergent or a steam cleaning machine. If you haven’t cleaned the oven door for a very long time the only option is to book for a professional oven cleaning Clapham.
- Maintaining your oven on a regular basis is the key of having a clean oven when you need it. Again if there are burned food on the bottom of the oven they will start to smoke and give an unpleasant smell to your food and house. If you are already using the help of last minute cleaners London then you can tell them to clean the bottom of the oven every time.
- Steam cleaning machines are excellent not just for removing the grease out of the glass but also inside the oven and the grills. This is the only way you can be absolutely sure all the grease will be gone for good without using any kind of toxic detergents, just pure hot water.
Keep in mind these three important advantages of oven steam cleaning next time you want a clean oven.
How to steam clean oven?
Based on our professional experience in professional oven cleaning. We share some of the basics in proper oven cleaning:
To steam clean an oven, you will need:
- A sponge or scrub brush
- White vinegar
- Baking soda
- A spray bottle
- A towel or rag
You can proceed with the following instructions:
- Remove the oven racks and any large debris from the oven.
- Mix equal parts water and white vinegar in the spray bottle.
- Spray the mixture onto the inside of the oven, including the door, walls, and ceiling.
- Sprinkle a thin layer of baking soda over the sprayed areas.
- Let the mixture sit for at least an hour, or overnight if possible.
- Use the sponge or scrub brush to scrub the inside of the oven, including the door, walls, and ceiling.
- Wipe down the inside of the oven with a damp towel or rag to remove any remaining dirt or grime.
- Rinse the oven racks with water and dry them off before placing them back in the oven.
- Wipe down the outside of the oven, including the control panel, with a damp towel or rag.
Please note: Do not use this method on self-cleaning ovens. The heat generated during the self-cleaning cycle can cause the vinegar to release harmful fumes.
Additional advantages of having clean oven!
In addition to the top three advantages here are couple more advantages to cleaning your oven regularly:
A dirty oven can be a fire hazard. Food debris and grease can build up and catch fire. By keeping your oven clean, you can reduce the risk of a fire. Of course better cooking results! When your oven is dirty, it can affect the way your food cooks. For example, if there is a build-up of burnt-on food, it can cause your food to cook unevenly. By keeping your oven clean, you can ensure that your food is cooked to perfection.
Easier to maintenance
A clean oven is much easier to maintain than a dirty one. If you clean your oven regularly, it will take less time and effort to keep it clean. This means you won’t have to spend as much time scrubbing burnt-on food and grease.
A clean oven looks much better than a dirty one. If you’re entertaining guests or hosting a dinner party, a clean oven can be an important part of creating a welcoming atmosphere. Last but not least. Increased lifespan! A dirty oven can suffer from wear and tear more quickly than a clean one. By cleaning your oven regularly, you can help to extend its lifespan.
If you wish to learn on how to remove the smell of your oven simply contact us for free advise.
Conclusion about oven cleaning
Based on the above information our advise for you is to clean your oven often. Make sure that all parts are clean and all grease is removed. You can clean the oven on your own, however please note that it will take you some time, as this may sounds as easy task. But once you start you will notice that its no easy job. The solution is to call the home cleaning experts! We will take take care not only of your oven by of your entire home. Our cleaning ladies will clean your house, as its theirs! Contact us for free quote and advise on how to clean your oven!