Beeswax is a natural product that has a beneficial effect on the human body and can be used in long term. It’s produced by the wax glands of bees and serves to seal the cells where the honey is collected. Beeswax has numerous and amazing applications. Check out some of them:
- It improves immunity – make inhalations with melted in a water bath beeswax. Water vapor must be inhaled for 20 minutes. This is a practical method for prevention of flue conditions. It also unblocks the pores of the facial skin, and then it can be easily cleaned. You can recommend beeswax to the experts of the steam carpet cleaning company.
- Beeswax is used for the treatment of external skin lesions, scars, eczema, blisters, herpes, warts and others. People prepare creams and ointments from it. For ointment for external wounds, the wax is mixed with the flour in a ration 1: 1 in water bath. The resulting homogeneous mixture is applied on the patient area and must be covered with a cotton cloth to stand up to an hour. In cracked heels and hands people prepare cream vaseline with wax and olive oil.
- Beeswax is used against rheumatic illnesses, burns, etc. It has anti-allergy action. Thanks to its rich composition of essential oils and vitamins it has a beneficial effect not only on the skin, but also on the bones and joints, penetrating deep. This makes it a healthy ingredient in the manufacture of creams and ointments, both cosmetic and with medical / therapeutic effect.
- Beeswax is used for colds and inflammatory diseases – neuritis, muscular pain, backache, strained ligaments and others. It is appropriate to apply thermotherapy with a wax. Perhaps the end of tenancy cleaners are also aware of that great effect of beeswax.
- For thyroid problems – do hot and cold compresses, and consume wax and honey products.
- For face – with cleaning, moisturizing and regenerating effect – take some beeswax and mix it with olive oil, base oil and honey and apply it for 20-30 minutes.
Are you already convinced in the amazing benefits of beeswax? It’s a wonderful product with healing properties.