Although your kitchen looks tidy from the outside – dishes washed, scrubbed floors, there is one place that deserves special attention, and this is your fridge! Оpen box of milk, food remnants, half-empty boxes … It’s not pleasant, but it happens to everyone. As an experienced and reliable company, Nice and Clean London gives you some tips on how to clean your fridge effectively, check them out:
– Arm yourself with latex gloves, trash can, dishwashing detergent, window cleaner, sponges, rags. Before you start sanitising, unplug the refrigerator and pull the cord from the outlet;
– Start from the top. All the food leftovers should go directly into the bucket. Yes, it’s bad to throw out food, but that one is dangerous for health! Compromises are not allowed in this case, right? Place the plastic storage boxes into the sink and wash them. When you empty the shelves, remove them and use a window cleaner to sanitise them thoroughly;
– Disinfect the walls carefully with a sponge and soft detergent, but don’t overdo the scrubbing. Use dishwashing detergent with no perfume included;
– The final challenge is the door! Old sauces, open wine or champagne – everything should be put in the trash can. Don’t forget to rub the door, too;
– If you prefer homemade cleaning agents, then you’d better try out the following idea of Nice and Clean London company. Make a 50:50 solution of vinegar or lemon juice and cool water. Fill a sprayer with a part of the mixture. Pour the other part of the solution into a bowl or in the sink and soak the modular items from the refrigerator.
– Last but not least, the professional cleaners give you a clever tip for the distribution of food in the fridge, which will help you keep yourself in a good health condition. Put fruits and vegetables prominently – if you see them easily, you will eat them first. Everything else could be moved to the bottom shelves of the fridge. It might sound funny, but it will really work out for you!
See? It’s not at all difficult. Actually, you can always trust the local cleaning professionals for this mission.